Please call for quotes
P&D³'s cube system of floating pontoons offers versatility and ease of use. This is a budget pontoon and would be suitable in the following applications
- Jet ski docks
- Drive on docks
- Floating work platforms used in industry, communal projects, and navy engineering, etc
- Aquatic stages for water shows and activities
- Pontoon bridges
- Landing for sailors, rowers, water-skiers, surfers or navy vessels, etc
- Net cages for aquaculture
- Swimming pool, swimming area
- Floating walkways
- Bathers’play rafts
- Bases of outdoor aquatic beer bars, coffee shops, rest shelters, floral decorative displays etc
- Motorized barges (powered by electric motors)
- Flotation anchored raft islands
- Judge-stages for aquatic sport games
- Water-boundary markers
- Enclosures and separators for water treatment plants
- Aquatic life-guarding platforms
- Safe: with patterns on the top surface and no sharp corners, P&D³'s floating pontoon is free from the dangers of slippery surfaces, splinters and rusty nails usually found on wooden walkways.
- Economical: maintenance-free and low upkeep costs.
- Convenient and simple to construct: can be easily and quickly installed and dismantled.
- Versatile: one connecting pin holds four modules together, meaning any size or shape can be configured on the water quickly and easily.
- Durable: resistant to UV rays, frost, seawater, corrosion, chemicals and oil.
- Strong: each float’s tensile strength is over 1950kg approved by the official authorities, test speed is 50mm/min.
- Recyclable: HDPE material, 100% recyclable, environmentally friendly.
|Small cube||Large cube|
|Colours||blue, black, grey and yellow|
|Lifespan||10-15 years, depending on the usage and site location condition.|
The P&D³'s cube system of floating pontoons has a wealth of optional accessories, giving the system further flexibility and adaptability. Accessories can be easily mounted, float with changing water level or tide and are no-skid slip-resistant surface.